Do you have to perform multiple tasks in a day? Does it seem like you have lost control even on your devices? If yes, here is something that will interest you. In this age and time, it is difficult to manage multiple things, as technology has evolved we tend to do tasks at a much faster rate than before, but to pay the price in that we have got to do a lot of multitasking and workload has been increased to many levels. For those who have no idea what a tasker profile is, let’s give you a brief introduction first. Tasker profiles allow you to automate specific tasks on your device. It offers total automation capabilities, which means that you can automate any aspect of your phone.
Here is the list of best tasker profile in 2019.
Launch Music Player When You Plug in Headphones
Isn’t it annoying when you plug in headphones, and then you have got to search for your music app? Thankfully, there is a solution for this too. First, you have got to select your favorite music app and the song as well. When you plug in your headphone in the audio jack, the music will automatically start playing. Here are a few steps that you need to do to get it to start working.
- Click on the ‘+’ button on the top right corner and create a new tasker profile.
- On the state button, select the hardware option. A list of new option will pop up. Click on the headset one.
- Edit the task name.
- Now tap the “+” button. Choose Apps, then “Launch App”. Select your preferred music app. You are done!
Set Phone to Mute Calls When Turned Upside-Down
Don’t we all wish that our phone could automatically go to the silent mode when we have forgotten to do it manually? Now tasker profile can do It for you. The physical orientation of your phone can help you and save you from embarrassing moments. Here are some steps to follow and tasker profile will work wonders for you.
- Open the new tasker profile that you have created. Click on ‘state’ and then click on ’sensor’.
- Open the menu options then select “Face Down.” Go back.
- Change the name of the task, so you can easily remember its name and change the settings whenever you want.
- Select “Audio,” then “Ringer Volume” in the new options.
- Set the volume level to zero.
Send Text Message When Battery Is About to Run Out
Sometimes it is hard to explain it to some people, the reason why you were not replying. Especially, when your phone is running low on battery. It is better that the people who get easily offended in case of late replies. When you are out and the battery runs out, there are good chances that your family is going to worry about you. It is better to let them know, instead of making them go through tension. This tasker profile can send a message as soon as your phone hits a set low battery percentage.
Here are some steps you need to do.
- Create a new tasker profile.
- Click on state button.
- From the available options, click on ‘power’.
- Several options will appear on the screen. Select the “battery level”.
- Choose the battery percentage at which you want to send out the text message. It is better to choose between 5% to 10%.
- Write the text message and click on “compose message” option.